When you have specific goals for your fitness, performance or recovery, we'll design a three-month programme, individually tailored for you.
You'll benefit from personal guidance and back up from one of our qualified Body Control Pilates teachers with the specific expertise and training you need.
Choose your programme
- Pilates for Sport
- Pilates for Performance (one of our two trained dancers will assist)
- Pilates for Recovery (for example: if you have back issues, have undergone surgery, experience shoulder problems, have had a joint replaced, or suffer from osteoporosis)
- Pilates during and after Pregnancy
What you get
- Initial personal consultation to discuss your aims
- Personalised programme of exercises, devised especially for you
- Suitable Pilates book to use as a guide and reference point
- One class per week chosen from our extensive timetable
- Email support from your designated teacher
- Personal review at the end of the programme
Take Pilates further
If you want to do Body Control Pilates teacher training or Reformer training, our team includes three Supervising Teachers. They will supervise your teaching practice and help you prepare for your assessment.
If you want to develop your Advanced Matwork skills and undertake the Classical Full Mat sequence developed by Joseph Pilates, our two Master Matwork teachers will help you achieve it.